1. My baby's laugh. Seriously. That kid is cuuuuuute! Every time I hear him laugh, I smile. He has one of those contagious laughs that you really just can't help smile or laugh along with him. <3
2. Chocolate. Preferably milk chocolate with nuts, with dried fruit, stuffed with caramel...sometimes a little chocolate helps. Actually, chocolate is often the answer and is usually tucked away in any number of drawers around my house and office! It's practically its own food group for me. I love chocolate!
3. More food love: bacon and cheese. They make everything better. Well pretty much everything. Yum!
4. Books. I'm a word nerd and proud of it. I love reading. In the summer I go to a beautiful place up North and I love to sit on or by the lake and read. There's nothing quite like a good book to clear your mind and take to another world.
5. The outdoors. I love to wander in the woods, kayak along the river, putter in my garden...I am happiest when I am outdoors. I especially love spring, summer, and fall because that's when I can do some of my favourite activities. In winter I just plan and dream about the upcoming months.
That's a lot of favourite things to start today. There